This is what the Pfanner Kevlar-Extreme cut protection trousers offer
The Pfanner cut protection trousers Kevlar-Extrem are trousers that give you optimal protection when working with a chainsaw. The safety trousers are made of extremely robust Kevlar®. The material is tough, cut-resistant and does not allow liquids to penetrate. The trousers cover your kidneys on the back and protect them from the cold when working outdoors. Your Pfanner saw protection trousers will not let you down. It is particularly suitable for outdoor use.
Very comfortable to wear and plenty of freedom of movement
Regardless of whether you are a forest worker or a tree surgeon – you should be able to move easily and feel comfortable in your work clothing. To keep you from sweating on hot days, the Pfanner cut protection pants have a sophisticated ventilation principle: ventilation slits on the side can be opened quickly and easily with a zipper. The inner lining consists of Cocona® fibers. These absorb sweat and ensure that it evaporates immediately. Stretch-AIR fabrics have been used so that you can move around in your safety trousers. They are particularly elastic, breathable and dry quickly. Thanks to modern textiles, the Pfanner cut protection pants Kevlar-Extreme are light and at the same time offer high protection.
Practical pocket division
Do you want to find your work utensils right away and not have to rummage through them first? Pfanner took a close look at the needs of craftsmen and equipped the chainsaw protection pants with a well thought-out pocket system. In addition to the two zippered side pockets, the trousers have a large cargo pocket on the left. A back pocket with Velcro and a ruler pocket offer you plenty of space to store your work materials sensibly.
Processing of the Pfanner cut protection pants Kevlar-Extreme
- The Pfanner cut protection trousers Kevlar-Extrem are made of particularly tear-resistant Kevlar® fibers
- The upper is waterproof, abrasion resistant and oil resistant.
- Waterproof knee reinforcements protect your knees optimally.
- The Pfanner cut protection trousers Kevlar-Extreme are breathable.
- Ventilation slits on the side and the functional fiber Cocona® allow sweat to evaporate quickly and dry the fabric immediately. This means that neither bacteria nor unpleasant odors develop.
- Thanks to the body-hugging fit and the stretch-AIR fabrics, the pants follow every movement.
- The Pfanner cut protection trousers Kevlar-Extrem are hard-wearing work trousers, cut-resistant and waterproof, comfortable and practical - the perfect safety clothing for forest workers. Convince yourself now of the robust Pfanner cut protection pants Kevlar-Extreme.
- You can order larger sizes from us for a small surcharge: 10% surcharge for XXL and 3XL; 10% surcharge for long trousers.
|Material:||Aramid fiber, Cordura®, Polyamide, Polyester|
|Properties:||Breathable, Cut protection, Good fit, Good protection against cold, High abrasion resistance, High wearing comfort|
|Operation area:||Forestry, Outdoor, Work safety|
|Cut protection class:||Level 1|
|Norm:||EN 381-5 Kl. 1|
Field of application Forestry and forest work, gardening and landscaping
Safety class cut protection class 1
knee reinforcement yes
Waterproof yes, on the front
Cut protection yes
Upper: Front: 60% Polyamide CORDURA® / 20% Aramid / 20% Polyurethane
back 90% polyamide, 10% elastane,
Inner lining 100% polyester COCONA® fibers
Colour: red/black, grey/black
Sizes: XS - 2XL, normal (80cm inseam), short (75cm inseam), long (87cm inseam)
super passform, angenehm zu tragen
super Produkt, sehr gute Verarbeitung, super trgekompfort, sehr zu empfehlen trotz hohen Preiß