The inventor and founder of the Sixton Peak® brand is the industry-leading company Maspica SpA from Italy. With 30 years of experience in the field of work shoes made with injection technology and the highest quality standards in production, Sixton Peak® stands for safe and at the same time comfortable products with excellent cushioning properties - adapted to the anatomy and biomechanics of the foot.
In the store of GenXtreme you can find high-quality work and safety shoes of the brand Sixton Peak®. Adapted to the different needs for occupational safety in the craft, industry, horticulture or transport, the shoes are available in different sizes for men and women. The Sixton Peak® safety shoes are characterized by flexibility, a good fit, a high abrasion resistance and a pleasant wearing comfort. They feature a high-grip Duo-PU outsole that is antistatic and slip-resistant. The insole is removable. The inner lining made of mesh fabric transports moisture.
Sixton work shoes - safety and quality
With the work shoes from Sixton Peak® you are protected from impacts and compressions thanks to the protective toe cap made of fiberglass, steel, aluminum or ultra-light plastic. The safety shoes are made of different upper materials, depending on the model, for example, split leather, nubuck leather or water-repellent microfiber.
You have the choice between ankle-high lace-up boots, such as the Cuban S3 model, or safety sandals with a toe cap and a penetration protection on the outsole. The Cuban S3 work shoes are also available with the practical BOA® twist closure. The Forza S1P ESD model features a midsole made of a smart D3O anti-shock material that hardens accelerated impacts. These work shoes are ESD certified and therefore dissipative. The Pasitos High S3 lace-up boot impresses with its supple and breathable nubuck leather upper. The Sixton Ortisei Mid S3 with its OutDry® membrane is permanently waterproof due to its resistant split leather and microfiber uppers. The VIBRAM® outsole is, as with all work and safety shoes from Sixton Peak®, strong grip, abrasion-resistant and slip-resistant - in this version even according to the class SRC.
Sixton Peak® insoles for safety shoes
In addition to work and safety shoes, you can also find Sixton Peak® insoles in the GenXtreme range. They are antistatic, breathable and absorb moisture. The insole of the work shoes is removable and can be exchanged for another sole, which is optimally adapted to the anatomical needs of your feet. You can find the following insoles with us:
- The Arch Support medium is an anatomical insole for normal feet. With its medium arch support, it relieves the spine through cushioning and provides more comfort while running.
- For flat feet, an insole with a flat arch support helps. This supports the longitudinal arch and your spine benefits from the improved shock absorption with the Arch Support low.
- The Arch Support high insole provides support for hollow feet thanks to its shock-absorbing properties and enables better cushioning when stepping. It can be used both preventively and to alleviate symptoms of hollow foot in the Sixton Peak® work shoes.
The soles from the Complete+ series have so-called pads. In foot orthopedics, they serve to support the foot in case of malpositions, correct them or can prevent foot malposition.
- The Complete+ mid insole is suitable for normal feet to support the arch of the foot.
- In case of a combination of flat and splay foot, the Complete+ low can support you with its pronounced pad in a natural foot posture during your working time.
- The Complete+ high supports the forefoot arch in hollow and splay feet and underpins the longitudinal arch of the foot. This protects the spine with every step.
All insoles in the store are ESD certified, have a good fit, are breathable and have a high abrasion resistance. The work and safety shoes from Sixton Peak® are approved for orthopedic modifications according to DGUV 112-191, high wearing comfort and a good fit are thus guaranteed.