This is what the Pfanner Kevlar-Extreme cut protection trousers offer
The Pfanner cut protection trousers class 1 Kevlar-Extreme are trousers that provide you with optimal protection when working with a chainsaw. The safety trousers are made of extremely robust Kevlar®. The material is durable, cut-resistant and does not allow liquids to penetrate. The pants cover your kidneys on the back, protecting you from the cold when working outdoors. Your Pfanner cut protection trousers won't let you down. It is particularly suitable for outdoor use.
High wearing comfort and plenty of freedom of movement
Regardless of whether you are a forest worker or an arborist – you should be able to move easily and feel comfortable in your work clothes. So that you don't sweat on hot days, the Pfanner cut protection trousers have a sophisticated ventilation principle: ventilation slits on the side can be opened quickly and easily with a zip. The inner lining is made of Cocona® fibers. These absorb sweat and ensure that it evaporates immediately. To ensure that you can move around in your safety trousers, stretch AIR fabrics have been used. They are particularly elastic, breathable and dry quickly. The Pfanner cut protection trousers Kevlar-Extreme are light thanks to modern textiles and at the same time offer a high level of protection.
Practical pocket division
Do you want to find your work utensils straight away and not have to dig around? Pfanner took a close look at the needs of tradesmen and equipped the cut protection trousers with a well thought-out pocket system. In addition to the two zipped side pockets, the pants have a large cargo pocket on the left. A back pocket with Velcro fastener and a ruler pocket offer you extra space to store your work materials sensibly.
Processing of the Pfanner cut protection trousers Kevlar-Extreme
- The Pfanner cut protection trousers Kevlar-Extrem are made of particularly tear-resistant Kevlar® fibers
- The upper material is waterproof, abrasion-resistant and oil-resistant.
- Waterproof knee reinforcements optimally protect your knees.
- The Pfanner cut protection trousers Kevlar-Extreme are breathable.
- Ventilation slots on the side and the Cocona® functional fiber allow sweat to evaporate quickly and dry the fabric immediately. This means that neither bacteria nor unpleasant smells arise.
- Thanks to the body-hugging fit and the stretch AIR fabrics, the trousers follow your every movement.
- The Pfanner cut protection trousers Kevlar-Extrem are durable work trousers, cut-resistant and waterproof, comfortable and practical - the perfect safety clothing for forestry and woodland workers. Convince yourself now of the robust Pfanner cut protection trousers Kevlar-Extreme.
- You can order oversizes from us for a small surcharge: 10% surcharge for XXL and 3XL; 10% surcharge for long trousers.
|Material:||Aramid fiber, Cordura®, Polyamide, Polyester|
|Properties:||Breathable, Cut protection, Good fit, Good protection against cold, High abrasion resistance, High wearing comfort|
|Operation area:||Forestry, Outdoor, Work safety|
|Cut protection class:||Level 1|
|Norm:||EN 381-5 Kl. 1|
Field of application Forestry and forest work, gardening and landscaping
Safety class cut protection class 1
knee reinforcement yes
Waterproof yes, on the front
Cut protection yes
Upper: Front: 60% Polyamide CORDURA® / 20% Aramid / 20% Polyurethane
back 90% polyamide, 10% elastane,
Inner lining 100% polyester COCONA® fibers
Colour: red/black, grey/black
Sizes: XS - 2XL, normal (80cm inseam), short (75cm inseam), long (87cm inseam)
super passform, angenehm zu tragen
super Produkt, sehr gute Verarbeitung, super trgekompfort, sehr zu empfehlen trotz hohen Preiß